Picture yourself waking up in a cozy bed by a warm fireplace with your sweetheart, being served an abundant three course country breakfast with homemade scones and pancakes… and even some champagne if you wish! Then, continuing your day by pampering yourself in a dainty spa and taking a long walk or hike in the most serene, breathtaking greenery! Finally, imagine ending your evening with a sensational dinner in one of Vermont’s finest restaurants with monthly specials and a wide range of wines…. And this is only the beginning of what the Windham Hill Inn has to offer you…
If you do not feel like straying too far…
- Take advantage of our clay tennis court, heated swimming pool and yoga classes available upon request.
- Borrow our snow shoes and explore our 160 acres in all their glory
- Sign up for a cooking class with experienced Chefs that can expose you to recipe secrets.
- In season, ask our gardener to give you a tour of our lovely garden.
- Are you a connoisseur of fine wines? Have a look at our wine demonstrations featuring domestic and international vineyards.
For those of you who enjoy exploring…
- Visit the many local museums, adventure parks and nature reserves located nearby.
- We can recommend you the perfect one day round trip – click here to download a printout
- During the snowy season, you can engage in some snow shoeing and enjoy cider or hot cup of chocolate with cookies in the charming ski hut while you wait.
- Finally, if you are seeking even more riveting activities such as biking, fishing, boating, trekking and skiing… look no further! It is all waiting for you right here at the Windham Hill Inn.
© US Hotels Inc 2009-2013