Gift Certificates and in-room indulgences are available to purchase through the Inn. Our gift certificates make the ideal gift for friends, family or even as corporate incentives and can be applied to dining, lodging and in room indulgences. Gift certificates are available for any amounts and may be ordered from the reception desk in person; or by phone, fax or email. Gift certificate orders not received in person will be sent by mail.
As a way to further enhance your stay with us, we also offer the following treats and in-room indulgences:
- Homemade Classic French Macarons – Windham Hill Inn’s new Favorite. A wonderful treat for the special ones in you life. We do ask for seven days notice, as we make them fresh in house. A box of 12 for $25
- Large Chocolate Box: Filled with delectable chocolate treats, this ½ pound box of Burdick’s handmade candies is the perfect gift to treat your loved one. L.A. Burdick, based in nearby Walpole, NH, is one of the world’s premier confection and bonbon makers. $45
- Local Vermont Cheese Plate for Two: Indulge in a variety of artisan cow, goats and sheep milk cheeses, served with gourmet crackers, nuts and dried fruit. $20
- 99 Inspirational Chefs: From Relais & Chateaux in North America, Mexico and The Caribbean. Bringing together the styles and techniques of some of the most highly regarded chefs in North America, this book serves up a unique collection of menus. $125
- Fresh Flowers: Surprise your loved one with a vase of fresh seasonal flowers in in your room upon arrival – complete with a note from you. $50+
- Logo Robe: This silky, snuggly Windham Hill Logo robe is an absolute guest favorite. With deep pockets and full terry-cloth lining, it’s a perfect gift to give yourself! $135