We pride ourselves on providing the best concierge services in the area. Our staff is accomplished at creating the perfect Vermont holiday. Our services include:
- Guidance on the wealth of local attractions including arts events, farms and gardens, museums, adventure parks and nature reserves
- Airport transfers upon request, including private taxi or limousine transfer
- Porter service upon request
- Butler drawn baths
- Car rental
- Guidance on local sports, including horseback riding, golf, fly fishing and cross country and downhill skiing
- Excursions and sightseeing
- Local dining and shopping recommendations
Small, private, intimate, quiet, personal… a genuine retreat… a special place to indulge, unwind, reflect and restore. Be sure to reserve your treatment prior to your arrival as appointments are in high demand. This will make your visit to Windham Hill more relaxing and even more memorable. Pamper yourself or a loved one by choosing one of our luxurious massages.
The Swedish Massage is offered for 60 minutes at $135 or 90 minutes at $185 and the Deep Tissue Massage is offered for 60 minutes at $165 or 90 minutes at $200.
Guests are welcome to explore the four-mile network of trails winding through the surrounding pine and maple forests, enjoy a swim in the brick-terraced, heated swimming pool or play a game of tennis on the native Vermont clay court.
Complimentary guest perks include a gourmet breakfast in the breakfast room, Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas, parking and a coffee station in the lobby.